SFTN02, DETN02 Series 2W SMD Type DC/DC Converter
With a view to continuously enhancing the completeness of MEAN WELL DC/DC converter product line. After having launched the SFTN/DETN01 series (1W )unregulated low price DC/DC converter, MEAN WELL now phases in 2W models of single output SFTN02 and the dual output DETN02 series.
Those two series are mainly designed for the functions to isolate interference and convert voltage for the power system installed on-board the PCB. Features include: Low price, SMD surface mount package, optional SMD taping and packaging with automatic insertion machine to save labor costs, -40 ~ +100 °C ultra-wide working temperature, 3KVdc I/O isolation voltage, no extra parts to be added to meet EN55032 radiation Class A, which fits for use in information communication technology and networking equipment, IoT, industrial automation, Telecom equipment and distributed power architecture or electronic/ electrical related equipment.
- SMD package, standard pin-out
- Competitive price
- Convection cooling can operate at -40~+100°C
- No additional parts are required to comply with EN55032 radiation Class A
- Protection: short circuit protection
- Taping and reel packaging (optional, package is shown below)
- Safety certification: EAC/CE
- Dimension (LxWxH) : 15.24 x10.9x7.1mm
- 3-year Warranty