EPP-120S Series 120W High Efficiency Miniaturized 3”x2”Industrial Open Frame Power Supply
As a result of the miniaturization trend of end equipment, the demands for smaller built-in PCB type power supplies continue to increase. Since the release of the 3”x2”EPS-25/35/45S/65S series(25~65W), MEAN WELL has achieved 120W in a 3”x2” PCB form factor via technical breakthrough and is proud to release the ultra-high power density miniaturized EPP-120S series.
The EPP-120S series is the only industrial 3”x2” PCB type power supply on the market that can operate up to 120W under free air convection. The maximum power rating achieved by other 3”x2” PCB type power supplies is 100W without external fan cooling. Other features of the EPP-120S include: small size (3”x2”), 150W peak load capability for 10 seconds, -30~+85°C wide operating temperature range, no load power consumption < 0.3W, 94% high efficiency, and operating altitude up to 5000 meters. In addition, the EPP-120S is compatible with both Class I (with FG) and Class II (no FG) installations, making the power supply suitable for installation in both plastic and metal enclosures and can save the system designer time and cost on EMI debugging. The EPP-120S is suitable for all types of industrial electronic equipment, electromechanical instrument, factory automation system, and applications that require low standby power consumption.
- 3”x 2” ultra-high power density miniaturized design (18.2W/in3 )
- Full range 80~264VAC input with built-in PFC function
- 120W output power without external fan cooling, 150W peak load (10 seconds)
- Suitable for installation in Class I (with FG) or Class II (no FG) systems
- No load power consumption < 0.5W
- High efficiency up to 94%
- -30～+85℃ ultra-wide operating temperature range
- Operation altitude up to 5000 meters
- Protections: short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature
- Compliance to ITE (IEC/EN/UL62368) safety: CB/UL/cUL/TUV/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 76.2x50.8x28mm
- 3 years warranty