WDR-60 Series 60W Single-Phase 180~550Vac Ultra-Wide Input DIN Rail Power Supply
By: Frank Chen/ Product Manager
Worldwide DIN rail power supply demands are growing rapidly as a result of the continual growth of the automation industry. After releasing the WDR-120(120W), WDR-240(240W), and WDR-480(480W), MEAN WELL received outstanding feedback about the 180~550Vac wide input range DIN rail family and is now releasing the new WDR-60 to cover more common applications at the 60W range. Currently only MEAN WELL has 60W wide input range product, and the MEAN WELL WDR-60~480 family is the most complete 180~550Vac wide input DIN rail product line on the market.
WDR-60 series can accept 180~550Vac ultra-wide input, and they are suitable for installation on a single-phase 230Vac power line or single-phase out of a 3-phase 330~550Vac power system, thus greatly increasing the system application flexibility. Other key features include: 32mm narrow width, -30~+60℃ full load operation, overvoltage category III (OVCIII), compliance to EN61000-6-2 immunity for industrial environment and so on. The WDR-60 is suitable for applications such as industrial control, semi-conductor fabrication, factory automation, electromechanical equipment, and transportation.
- 180~550Vac ultra-wide input range
- Narrow width (32mm)
- Compliant to heavy industrial immunity (EN61000-6-2)
- -30～+85℃ ultra-wide operating temperature (>+60℃ de-rate)
- Built-in DC OK relay contact
- SVR for adjusting output voltage (100~120%)
- Protections: short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature
- Suitable for installation on TS-35/7.5 or 15 DIN rails
- Approvals: UL61010, TUV EN61558-2-16, EAC, CE
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 32x125.2x102mm
- 3 years warranty