GEM06I Series 6W Medical Grade AC Plug-interchangeable Adaptor (Level V)
By: Frank Chen/ Product Manager
GEM family, the medical wall-mounted green adaptor with the interchangeable AC plugs (European, USA, U.K. and Australian types) of MEAN WELL, has received positive feedbacks from household medical market since it was firstly announced in 2015. Soon after the GEM12I/18I/30I/40I/60I (12W/18W/30W/40W/60W )series are released, MEAN WELL is pleased to unveil the new 6W GEM06I series in order to meet the lower out wattage application demands.
This series follows the features of GEM family, accepting 80~264VAC full range input, providing complete 5V~24V output models. The design is approved for IEC60601-1 3rd edition, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 / ES60601-1-11 and EN60601-1 / EN60601-1-11 household medical regulations; the fulfillment of 2xMOPP level and the ultra-low leakage current (<55uA) make GEM06I suitable for BF (direct contact with patients) medical equipment; in addition, it is compliant with the international energy-saving standards (EISA 2007/DoE Level V) and EU ErP. This series is thus high safety, high quality, high reliability, high convenience, and energy-saving medical adaptors, perfectly fit the use with various types of household medical appliances, portable medical devices for business travelers, or medical equipment which need the power supplies with interchangeable AC plug as part of the globally promoted solutions.
- 80~264VAC input with interchangeable AC plug (plug kit and adaptor sold separately)
- 2xMOPP level, ultra low leakage current<55μA, suitable for BF application
- In compliance with the international energy-saving standards (EISA 2007/DoE Level V) and EU ErP
- No load power consumption<0.075W (<0.1W for 18V and 48V models)
- Working temperature:-20~+70℃
- Protections：Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- Class II power unit (no FG)
- International safety approvals: UL/CUL/TUV/EAC/FCC/CE
- Dimension (L x W x H)：73.9 x 39 x 48.5 mm
- 3 years warranty