XBG Series New Generation of Circular LED Driver
By: Rex Lin/Product Manager
The XBG series is a new generation LED driver with a patented circular case mechanism design for bay light and floodlight application. The main differences compared with the last generation of HBG series are the circuit design with constant power output and complying with the latest safety regulations— isolation between output and dimming lines, but remaining the mounting holes at the same place for easy replacement purpose. In addition, the overall design also conforms to the SELV (Safety Extra-Low Voltage) regulation, which can reduce the complexity of the lighting insulation design and guarantee user’s safety.
The XBG series is officially launched today. The current wattage can cover 100W / 160W and 240W, which can meet most applications of bay light and floodlight. With the current HBG-60 and HBGC-300 series, the whole circular LED driver product line is complete for customers’ selection. However, if DALI dimming function is needed, HBG series still remains your first choice. XBG series is the result of engineers' years' experience with internal complete DVT/DQT test and external safe approvals. In addition, the AC input has designed with a waterproof connector style, which provides a flexible way for project base installation to modify AC wire length.
MEAN WELL Circular Shape Models:
|SELV||Dimming & Output
- Full power output at 70~100% current range operation
- Wide input range 90~305 V AC with active PFC
- Protections:Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature
- Metal housing design with IP67
- Multiple dimming functions:3 in 1/DALI/DALI 2.0/Push Dim
- Dimming circuit with Isolated for latest safety regulation
- Surge protection with 6K V/4KV.
- 5 years warranty and 50,000 hrs life time