IRM-90 Series 90W AC/DC Industrial PCB-Mount Green Power Module
By: Frank Chen/ Product Manager
Since released in 2014, the MEAN WELL 1~60W IRM AC/DC green power modules were well received by the market and sold over millions of units each year. They are suitable for IoT, handheld instruments, communication equipment, household appliances, and etc. In order to fulfill the higher wattage demands from the market, MEAN WELL now announces the 90W IRM-90 series, which can also be directly mounted and soldered onto the PCB. Additionally, the IRM-90-xST screw terminal type can offer alternative mounting and wiring options.
The product’s key features include: miniature size, compliance to EN55032 Class B without external EMI filters, 80~305VAC input (suitable for 277Vac in North America), low no-load power consumption < 0.21W, 93% high efficiency, -30~+80°C wide operating temperature, 100W peak capability for 10s, operating altitude up to 4000m, and fully potted for heat dissipation, dustproof, moisture-proof, and anti-vibration capabilities.
- Class II, meets EN55032 Class B without external EMI filtering components
- 80~305Vac input (suitable for 277Vac in North America)
- Low no load power consumption < 0.21W
- -30~+80℃ wide operating temperature
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Operating altitude up to 4000m
- Fully potted for heat dissipation, dust proof, moisture proof, and anti-vibration
- Certified to ITE 62368-1 safeties: UL/CUL/TUV/CB/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
PCB module type (IRM-90): 87 x 52 x 29.5mm
Screw terminal type (IRM-90-xST): 109 x 52 x 33.5mm
- 3 years warranty