RSDW40/60 & RDDW40/60 Series 40W/60W 2〞x 1 〞 Module Type Railway DC/DC Converter
By: Frank Chen/ Product Manager
Shortly after releasing 8W/10W/20W encapsulated module type DC/DC converters for railway applications, MEAN WELL continues to expand our product line by releasing the 40W and 60W single output RSDW40/60 series and dual output RDDW40/60 series. These products are encapsulated on-board modules suitable for higher power railway applications.
The RSDW40/60 and RDDW40/60 series are designed according to universally adopted size and pin-out standards for 2”x 1” converters. Key product features include: low-profile design (10.5mm height), 4:1 wide input voltage range, wide operating temperature range (-40~+85℃, and silicone gel potting that helps dissipate heat, prolong product lifetime, and improve anti-vibration, dust proof, and moisture proof capabilities. Additionally, these converters are certified to the EN55032, EAC TP TC004, and the EN50155 railway safety standard, which allow the RSDW40/60 and RDDW40/60 to perform exceedingly well as reliable secondary isolation, DC UPS, or battery voltage regulators for applications such as railway, trams, busses, industrial automation, telecom, etc.
- 4:1 wide input range
- Internal gel potting for improved anti-vibration, dust proof, and moisture proof capabilities
- -40～+85℃ ultra-wide operating temperature range
- IP-OP isolation: 1.6KVDC /3KVDC (by model)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature / Input under voltage
- Remote ON/OFF control
- Safety approval:
ITE EN55032, EAC
- Ultra-low-profile, dimensions (LxWxH): 50.8ｘ25.4ｘ10.5mm
- 3 years warranty