MSP-1000 Series 1000W High Performance Medical Power Supply
With the advent of global aging society, biotech medical industry is expecting to flourish. As a global leading standard power supply manufacturer, MEAN WELL actively involves in the development of medical standard power supply. To offer more choices of high power products, MEAN WELL extends MSP line up to 1000W, MSP-1000 series.
The major feature for MSP-1000 series is sharing the same mechanism with MSP-600 series. Customers are able to replace 600W power supply with 1000W one without modifying system space. Other features include high efficiency up to 94%, wide working temperature range -40℃~70℃(12V and 24V models especially have derating performances of 60℃), remote control functions (remote ON/OFF, remote sense, and DC OK signal), auxiliary power 5V@0.3A, no load power consumption <0.75W, and parallel power up to 4000W. MSP-1000 series meets medical safety regulation ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and IEC 60601-1, suitable for all kinds of medical devices.
- Medical safety approved (2x MOOP)
- 90~264VAC full range input
- Built-in active PFC function
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan
- Current sharing up to 4000W
- Remote control functions: remote ON/OFF, remote sense, DC OK signal
- Auxiliary power 5V @0.3A
- No load power consumption <0.75W
- Protections: short circuit, overload, over voltage, over temperature
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 218 x 105 x 63.5mm
- 5 years warranty