The MEAN WELL brand is rooted in "good intentions". We believe our foundation is simply a reliable company with reliable people and reliable products.
- Optimistic and Progressive
- Integrity and Sincerity
- Initiative and Responsive
- Unity and Harmony
"Integrity and Sincerity" is core to every MEAN WELL employee. This corporate culture is what is nourishing the company's sustained growth.
- Strive for Excellence
- Long-term Operations
- Profit Creation
- Feedback to Society
Companies are required to balance bottom lines and social responsibilities which, in turn, requires them to pursue continuous excellence, innovation and improvement for sustainable development and prosperity.
Devoted to "Total quality assurance and customer satisfaction," we want the power supply industry to pay more attention to long-term reliability as well as product and costs. Quality is the key to sustaining growth and a sign of of lasting customer trust. At MEAN WELL, we set our management goal to lower the rate of after-sale repairs and manufacturing flaws by 10% each year. To make each and every piece of our product delivered with the optimum quality we are executing strict DVT/DQT by QA unit right from product design stage supported by IQC/ IPQC/ FQC at the production line.
Total Quality Assurance:
- Enhance Total Quality Management (TQM) System.
- Standardize the internal learning process.
- Improve sourcing management and create preventive measures to avoid recurrences.
- Provide quality and cost effective products along with our superior customer service.
- Customer's satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
MEAN WELL's core business includes research, design, manufacture, sale, and customer service of switching power supplies. MEAN WELL is aware of our responsibility of ESH (environmental safety and health) within the company. We are willing to ensure that our activities, products and services have a minimal impact on the environment.MEAN WELL, hereby further commits to:
- Implement ESH management all over the company and continuously reduce and prevent pollution
- Comply with environmental regulations and other relevant requirements
- Develop energy saving products, promote green supply chains, and minimize environmental impacts
- Perform risk assessment evaluations and educational training, and achieve the goal of zero severe occupational accident
- Fulfill the enterprise's social obligation to provide a safe and healthy working environment, and encourage employees to participate in activities related to environmental protection and public welfare
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- Bolstering IP knowledge of personnel
- Consolidating the structure of our IP management system
- Accumulating the company's IP assets
- Securing and monetizing the company's IP rights