Promoting Industrial Recovery
In alignment with the joint letter from the SDG Group on 8/30 - "Overcoming Adversity, Uniting for Recovery. We're Ready!" (Link), the Founder's message on 9/4 - "Establish Learning Organization" (Link), and the CEO's letter on 10/2 - Promote Industry Recovery, Get Ready!" (Link), we aim to embody the spirit of the pandemic declaration with good intentions, care for our partners, provide stability, and uphold the concept of promoting industrial recovery. We are committed to driving the following initiatives:
- In March 2020, we established a MEAN WELL Prevention and Recovery (Link) to monitor the global pandemic and communicate the pandemic declaration.
- In November 2020, we launched the SDG Sustainable Development Network (Link) and formed the SDG Group to promote ESG businesses.
- In December 2020, we initiated the Alfa Project (Link), combining R&D and certification teams to ensure a stable supply of materials.
- In March 2021, we implemented Production and Sales Equilibrium Management (Link) for real-time order, sales, and inventory balance.
- In November 2021, we launched a Stable Supply Chain (Link) to prevent single points of failure and ensure supply chain stability.
- In December 2022, we started the Greenhouse Gas Inventory and Product Carbon Footprint , verified by SGS, with all subsidiaries meeting ESG certification.
- In May 2023, we launched Common Production Models (Link) to balance factory production capacity and sales.
- In June 2023, we launched the Operational Excellence journey, with the operational team shifting their mindset to pursue excellence.
This season, we will continue to work on the following:
- Establishing automated factory demonstration lines and implementing MES production management systems.
- Promoting the Supplier Yellow Card/Danger List and adjusting allocation ratios or NRND.
- Integrating warehousing across three locations to enhance local logistics services.
- Advancing carbon neutrality, with the SDG Sustainable Development Network announcing carbon emissions for various product series.
We kindly request the support of our business partners and colleagues as we collectively contribute to the industry's recovery.
Chief Operating Officer