KNX-40E 1280D KNX Power Supply with Diagnostic Function
MEAN WELL, the leading standard power supply manufacturer, continues to promote the building automation technology for making a green and sustainable society. After the launch of KNX-20E-640, the new KNX power supply KNX-40E-1280D is proudly introduced.
The KNX Power Supply KNX-40E-1280D is a 1280 mA power supply with high efficiency and a small footprint of only 4SU (72 mm). The device has a KNX bus choke output and additional output for auxiliary power. The -30~+70°C wide temperature operating range can meet all kinds of applications. For troubleshooting, monitoring purpose, output voltage, output current, bus traffic, device temperature, and other actual measurement values can be sent via KNX.LED indicators are used in case of normal operation, overload conditions and RESET operation. It is perfectly suitable to power up any products labeled with the KNX trademark.
- EIB/KNX power supply with integrated choke
- Compact size with 4SU width(72mm)
- Safety extra low voltage (SELV)
- Suitable for TP1-256
- 180~264 VAC input
- Protections: short circuit/overload(short-circuit-proof)/over voltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- Isolation class I
- LED indicator for normal operation, bus reset and bus overload
- Monitoring of output voltage, output current, bus traffic load and device temperature
- Provide wide variety of diagnostic and logic functions
- Over Voltage category Ⅲ
- 3 years warranty